A Man Is Suing Chipotle -- And His Reason Is Nuts!

Plus more with our "Freak Files!"

November 21, 2016
Categories: 

A Guy Thought Chipotle's Huge Burritos Were Only 300 Calories, So He's Suing

Chipotle is in trouble again, but not for making people sick. 

This time it's for making someone too FULL.  Three guys in Los Angeles filed a class-action lawsuit last Tuesday, because they think the company's advertising makes it seem like their food is healthier than it really is.

One of them recently tried the new chorizo burrito after he saw a sign in the store that said it was only 300 calories.  But then he felt extremely full afterward, and realized it must have been more calories than that.  (Apparently the fact that the burrito was the size of his HEAD didn't clue him in?)

In reality, it's about three or four TIMES that many calories, depending on what else you put in there.  A spokesperson for Chipotle says the guy misunderstood, and 300 calories is just the total for the MEAT.

But the sign in the store did say 300 calories, with a picture of a full burrito right above it.  No word on how much they're suing for.  Click here to see a picture of the sign.

 

Stupid Ways To Die!

Watta way to go: Brother and sister COLIN and SABLE SCOTT were visiting Yellowstone National Park and decided to hit the Norris Geyser Basin.

They were hoping to find a pool of warm water they could use like a hot tub, what the rangers there call "hot potting."   So they left the protective boardwalk and hiked 225 yards into the basin to find a pool that could function as a hot tub.

The hot springs there are exactly that --down about a thousand feet below the surface, the water reaches 459 degrees.  So when Colin bent over to check the water temperature in a 10-foot deep pool, he slipped and fell in.

That was the last his sister saw of Colin, and even after getting the Park Rangers involved, it was too late --though the Rangers located his body, they were unable to bring it out because it dissolved in the super-heated water.  It's the 22nd death in the park, thanks to "hot potting."

 

Crack Don’t Smoke Itself!

That's one serious service fee!

Fifty-three year-old LEONARD RINALDI of Torrington, Connecticut, was living with his father at his house when he stole his father's coin collection that's worth about eight-thousand dollars and put it through his local Coinstar machine.

He got about $60 bucks that he used to buy crack cocaine.  He was arrested on larceny charges!!  Stupid Criminals!!!

Thankfully, most of the coins were able to be recovered.